4/17/12






NEW SOMETHING´S TO GIVE!

DIANE KEATONS HOME DECOR LINE

We have all loved Diane Keaton as she starred away in the big screen, but seriously? Can we love her even more? It is no secret that Diane has a soft spot for decor, her taste is flawless! She almost makes it seem like she would not make a movie unless stunning homes were in her contract. I speak for myself now but I collapsed with love over the Hampton's beach house Keaton’s character lives in the movie Something´s Gotta Give! I went back to see it again like 5 times just to look at the house again, total obsession! And now we may not only remember Diane as Woody Allen´s muse, she has taken her enthusiasm for decor to action, now the actress has taken a step further and branched out as she launched her own home decor line at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It’s industrial chic with subtle colors and patterns and no need to say... terribly affordable. Who was to know that her amazing taste would have a bargain shoppers twist huh? I am gonna have to say that I want to be like her when I grow up! One million points to her brave and hero self! We love her for making this world a prettier place!

1 comment: