4/10/12

SPRING DELIGHT




SPRING DELIGHT



How can I not mention the great designs of IKAT ? I mean... A round of applause once again for rocking this spring´s color collection, that provided us with a surge of pattern and color with bold prints. From time to time I often think that if my soul was to be in form of a fabric It would certainly be in an Ikat pattern, shape or color! There is nothing more soothing but bold filled with life in color  and texture, also with like a vibrancy to the lining... If I was to compare it to music I would probably compare it to "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles mixed with "Nessun Dorma" by Luciano Pavarotti and "One" by Swedish House Mafia. I know how random right? But I bet if a DJ mixed them all together the music vibes would certainly draw out and Ikat print, In my mind at least and I am imagining it as we speak and I am Jamming to it! Cheers to Ikat once again for making this world a better place.


Don´t forget to pay a visit to the ikat website http://ikatfabric.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment